Bed & Breakfast from £69 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
A charming French-inspired lodge in the heart of Napier, Mon Logis is a property steeped in history, being one of the last buildings to survive the 1931 earthquake. Overlooking the Pacific Ocean and showcasing beautiful Colonial influences through the architecture, this beautiful property is a haven of tranquillity. The staff here are friendly and welcoming, providing a wonderful atmosphere for your stay. A simple yet elegant property, this bed and breakfast is ideal for couples seeking a romantic hideaway with unwavering hospitality.
Mon Logis is situated in central Napier, within easy reach of the attractions and activities in this popular Art Deco city.
Each room features:
- King-sized or twin beds
- En-suite bathroom
- Wi-Fi access
- Iron/Ironing board
- Paris Room – Looks out onto views of the sea and Napier’s Marine Parade
- Buttes Chaumont Room – Features views of the Marine Paradise and the sea
- Rosebank Room – Overlooks the sea with direct access to the balcony
- Pineview Room – Stylish room which looks out onto sea views with direct access to the balcony
The lodge features a dining room where a daily gourmet breakfast is served, including omelettes, continental breads and pastries, and locally grown fruits.
The lodge is adult-only.