from £84 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
CityLife Wellington is a family-friendly property that is your perfect base for a stay at the heart of the city. With stylish accommodation, free Wi-Fi and the relaxed Living Room, this is an ideal hotel for families and couples visiting the city.
Wellington is a hotbed of culture and the hotel is conveniently located for you to seek out the fantastic range of restaurants, boutiques, art galleries and museums. Remember, if you’re looking for a self-catered holiday you can upgrade to one of the suites which are all equipped with a full kitchen.
The hotel sits at the heart of New Zealand’s capital city on the southern tip of the North Island. Close to the waterfront of Wellington Harbour, you’re in a great position to explore the best that the city has to offer.
- Driving from the airport takes around 15 minutes depending on traffic
There is a total of 70 rooms, all featuring:
- Wired internet available
- LCD TV with Sky and DVD player
- Full kitchen
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Manuka Spa amenities
- Iron and ironing board
The following room types are available:
- Executive 1 Bedroom Suite – with a full kitchen and in-room laundry facilities, sleeping a maximum of three
- Executive 2 Bedroom Suite – with an additional bedroom, sleeping a maximum of five
- Directors 2 Bedroom Suite – larger and more luxurious suite, sleeping a maximum of five
- Continental breakfast served in The Living Room
- Room service is available
- Dinner delivery from selected local restaurants
- Free internet for up to 1 hour in public areas
- The Living Room
- Fitness centre
- Parking available (additional charge)