from £59 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
Five minutes from the harbour and close to the shops and attractions of downtown, Travelodge Wellington offers a convenient place to stay at the heart of New Zealand’s capital city. The hotel is within walking distance from great activities including the Botanic Gardens and Te Papa Museum.
Steps restaurants serves a tasty buffet breakfast to get your day off to a good start and is open for dinner with an enticing a la carte menu too. Of course you can also take advantage of the range of excellent restaurants nearby – Wellington has a vibrant dining scene.
The hotel is right at the heart of the city making it the perfect base for exploring the best of Wellington.
- The transfer from the airport takes around 15 minutes depending on traffic
There is a total of 132 rooms across the hotel all featuring:
- Air conditioning
- Flatscreen cable TV
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- In-room safe
- Work desk
- Kitchenette facilities including microwave
- On-demand movies available
- Internet available
- Iron and board
The following room types are available:
- Guest Room – with a choice between king or twin single beds, sleeping a maximum of two people
- Executive Room – with free internet, harbour and city views and a sofa, these rooms sleep a maximum of three people
- Steps – open for breakfast and dinner
- Fitness centre
- Wi-Fi internet available