Copthorne Hotel Auckland
Room Only from £59 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
A harbour-side hotel in the vibrant city of Auckland, Copthorne Hotel boasts a prime location within easy reach of so many wonderful attractions and activities. Comfortable, welcoming and friendly, it’s the perfect base for your Auckland escape. The rooms are spacious and offer beautiful panoramic views of the Viaduct Basin and Waitemata Harbour, and the on-site restaurant and bar serves up a great selection of dishes to choose from. With the main sights just a short distance away, this is a great choice if you’re looking to explore all that Auckland has to offer.
Located right by Auckland’s famous harbour, Copthorne Hotel is surrounded by the city’s beautiful scenery and offers waterfront views. The hotel is close to the famous Sky Tower, New Zealand Maritime Museum and the shops, cafés and bars of the city.
The hotel provides 187 spacious rooms and suites, all offering gorgeous views of the harbour.
Each room features:
- Air conditioning
- En-suite bathroom
- Sky TV
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Mini fridge/Minibar
- Iron/Ironing board
- Broadband internet access
- Standard Room – Comfortable and inviting rooms with views overlooking Waitemata Harbour
- Superior Room – Overlooking Auckland Harbour, these rooms are larger and feature the above amenities
- Suite – Features a queen-sized bed, lounge and dining area, and views overlooking Waitemata Harbour
- Family Room – Providing ample living space for up to two adults and two children, or small groups, this room offers one queen-sized bed and two single beds, spacious en-suite bathroom and views overlooking the harbour
- Tactics Restaurant & Bar – An innovative and relaxed restaurant providing Pacific Rim-style meals and a great wine list; the bar is the perfect place to unwind after a day of exploring, with a varied drinks menu and unspoiled harbour views
- Fitness centre
- Tours and activities desk
The hotel welcomes families and provides cots and high chairs upon request; babysitting is also available by pre-arrangement.