Found nestled on the south of the island, Wellington is cloaked by bounteous foliage, verdant hillsides and a majestic harbour. It’s the home of arts and culture, but one of the best features of this popular city is actually its proximity to nature Read more...
Top 5 things to do in Wellington
- Discover the former Lord of the Rings filming sites on a day tour
- Mountain bike through the regenerating native bush of Makara Peak - a nationally acclaimed cycling area
- Enjoy a tour of the Parliament Buildings
- Catch a ferry to Matiu/Somes Island in the middle of Wellington Harbour
- Explore the boutique wine village of Martinborough, a wine lover's paradise, by bicycle