Room Only from £125 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
A welcoming hotel located within one of Auckland’s most recognisable buildings, the Farmers department store, Heritage Auckland is a relaxed property in a prime location. A great option for couples or families seeking a base for exploring the city, the facilities here are perfectly suited to laid-back city breaks – make the most of the three swimming pools, the day spa or simply relax with a drink in the lobby bar. The on-site restaurant serves up a selection of delicious healthy dishes, catering to vegans and vegetarians with plant-based meals and a unique raw food bar. With a range of accommodation options to choose from, you can tailor your stay to suit you for a comfortable and inviting holiday in one of New Zealand’s most iconic destinations.
Located in a historic building, the Heritage Auckland Hotel is set in the heart of Auckland, within walking distance of the top attractions, bustling nightlife and culinary offerings of the city. This is one of New Zealand’s most popular cities, with a wealth of iconic attractions and entertainment options to make the most of during your stay.
Each room features:
- En-suite bathroom with Manuka Spa toiletries and bathrobes
- Sky TV
- Iron/Ironing board
- In-room safe
- Superior Room – Spacious rooms with traditional 1920s characteristics and the above amenities
- Deluxe Suite – Larger than the Superior Room, this suite has a separate open-plan living area
- Deluxe Family Suite – Two-bedroom suite with the same facilities as the Deluxe Suite
- Executive 1 or 2 Bedroom Suite – Self-contained apartments with one or two bedrooms, open-plan lounge and comfortable furnishings
- Directors Suite – Featuring home comforts and ample living space, this suite offers a full kitchen, two bathrooms, laundry facilities, private balcony with outdoor furniture and views of the city and Waitemata Harbour
Hectors Restaurant – Extensive menu of healthy dishes catering predominantly to vegan and vegetarian diets, with a vast selection of raw and plant-based food and drinks using locally-sourced ingredients. Open 6am-10.30am, 12pm-3pm and 5pm-10.30pm daily (breakfast is served from 6.30am-11am on weekends)
- Lobby Bar – Relaxed bar serving refreshing drinks and light snacks, open 8am-10.30pm daily
- Three swimming pools including rooftop pool, indoor lap pool and spa pool
- Two gyms
- Floodlit tennis courts (tennis balls and racquets available for hire)
- Ministry of Hair – in-house hair salon
- Beauty Space day spa including massages, facials and beauty treatments
The hotel is a great choice for families, with plenty of nearby attractions and activities to suit guests of all ages and family-friendly accommodation available. Heritage Hotel offers a babysitting service upon request (additional cost).