Eliza’s Manor Boutique Hotel
Bed & Breakfast from £88 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
Set in a historic building in central Christchurch, Eliza’s Manor Boutique Hotel is a welcoming and friendly property boasting genuine hospitality. The classic charm of this accommodation is one of its many appealing traits, alongside finer touches such as homemade biscuits in your room and characteristic décor, sets it apart from the usual boutique hotel.
Eliza’s Manor Boutique Hotel is located in the northern portion of Christchurch. Just a short walk from the hotel you’ll find the downtown region and Hagley Golf Course is a 20-minute walk from the property.
- The hotel is 15 minutes from Christchurch International Airport
The hotel provides eight spacious rooms with traditional décor and contemporary en-suites.
Each room features:
- En-suite bathroom
- Queen-sized bed
- Tea/Coffee making facilities with homemade biscuits
- Iron/Ironing board
- Classic Rooms – Spacious rooms with one of the four rooms situated on the ground floor and the rest located upstairs.
- Heritage Rooms – Premium rooms with an en-suite bathroom with bath and shower, bathrobes, mini fridge, DVD player and super king-sized beds in three of the four Heritage rooms.
The hotel offers a varied breakfast each day, including pancakes, fruits, cereals, yoghurts, toast and cooked breakfasts; served from 7.30am-9am