Scenic Hotel Southern Cross
Room Only from £78 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Dating back to 1883, The Scenic Hotel Southern Cross has retained its heritage and charm, securing a place as one of Dunedin’s landmark hotels. The rooms are spacious and contemporary, with all the furnishing you’ll need for a relaxed and comfortable stay. Playing host to a restaurant, café and bar, the on-site dining is varied and offers a great selection of dishes and drinks to try if you don’t fancy venturing into the town for dinner. The friendly staff really make this hotel special, ensuring that your stay is as relaxed and stress-free as possible. The Scenic Hotel Southern Cross makes for a great base for exploring the sights in Dunedin.
The hotel is located in the heart of Dunedin, close to the main attractions and within a short distance of the famous train station. The Octagon, as well as neighbouring shops and restaurants, are all within walking distance, giving you the opportunity to explore this area with ease.
The hotel provides 178 rooms and suites.
Each room features:
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Wi-Fi access
- 24hr room service
- Carlton Restaurant – International cuisine and refreshing drinks are served at this restaurant, which opens for breakfast and dinner, open 6am-10am and 6pm-10pm
- Café D’Oro – Relaxed café serving snacks, pastries and drinks; open 7am-6pm
- Ports O’Call Bar – A friendly and casual bar serving drinks and snacks; open 4.30pm-late
- Tourist desk
- Gift shop
The hotel provides children's menus as well as extra beds and accommodation to suit families.