Nestled on a forest-clad hill in the stunning Abel Tasman National Park, Split Apple Lodge is a gorgeous retreat provoking a great sense of wellbeing and rejuvenation.
Adorned with original art and antiques, we love the unique vibe Split Apple Lodge evokes, and with only three suites altogether, you’ll feel like the only people in the world. Two of the suites adopt a cool Japanese style, whilst the other is more contemporary. All have spectacular ocean views, plus two decks and a garden.
Secluded beaches, leisurely afternoons kayaking, a yoga pavilion and meditation theatre – Split Apple Lodge really knows how to help you indulge and relax. The spa is wonderful, whilst the 180-degree views from the dining terrace is the perfect backdrop for dining on dishes created with the healthiest of ingredients.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits