Split Apple Lodge
Call us for prices & availability
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Nestled on a forest-clad hill in the stunning Abel Tasman National Park, Split Apple Lodge is a gorgeous retreat provoking a great sense of wellbeing and rejuvenation.
Adorned with original art and antiques, we love the unique vibe Split Apple Lodge evokes, and with only three suites altogether, you’ll feel like the only people in the world. Two of the suites adopt a cool Japanese style, whilst the other is more contemporary. All have spectacular ocean views, plus two decks and a garden.
Secluded beaches, leisurely afternoons kayaking, a yoga pavilion and meditation theatre – Split Apple Lodge really knows how to help you indulge and relax. The spa is wonderful, whilst the 180-degree views from the dining terrace is the perfect backdrop for dining on dishes created with the healthiest of ingredients.
This charming lodge is nestled along the edge of Abel Tasman National Park, close by to Nelson. The secluded location and naturally beautiful surroundings make this a wonderfully tranquil retreat.
There are only three guest suites altogether, all including:
- Two private decks
- Views of the sea
- Flat screen LCD TV
- Internet radio
- Lotus Suite – A contemporary suite decorated in a Japanese style, featuring a Japanese granite bath, and phenomenal, panoramic views.
- Rainbow Suite – A gorgeous, split-level suite with modern décor, featuring a separate lounge area with a sofa bed, a western style bath, and spectacular ocean views.
- Fuji Suite – A charming, oceanfront suite with American cherry panelled walls and Japanese décor. Featuring huge glass doors leading out onto two private decks, and a lovely Japanese granite bath.
Venture out onto the dining terrace and dine on decadent Asian-Mediterranean fusion cuisine, all the while taking in phenomenal 180-degree views of Abel Tasman National Park. The delicious dishes and ingredients have been chosen especially for its positive contribution to health and wellness, all reaping health benefits. Light, fresh, seasonal and healthy…every meal will be sumptuous.
- Wander down the lodge’s private paths and you’ll find two beaches – one at the base of the lodge, the other found via a private crossing and home to the famous 120 million year old Spilt Apple Rock, which the lodge was named after.
- The lodge has a wonderful salt water infinity pool.
The lodge has a beautiful spa area, which focuses on wellbeing, detoxifying, and stress reduction. With wonderful therapies including massages, acupuncture, meditation, and a revitalising sauna, it won’t be long before you’re feeling calm and rejuvenated.
- Yoga pavilion
- Meditation theatre
- Cooking lessons