Half Board from £229 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
A unique and unforgettable lodge set in the unmistakable Fiordland National Park; the Fiordland Lodge is truly a breath-taking property. Just a short distance from the world-renowned Milford Sound, this is a special region that’s home to so many wonderful attractions. There’s an intimate and relaxed feel to this lodge, which accommodates a maximum of just 29 guests at any one time for a guaranteed peaceful ambience, where you can unwind and take in the views of the World Heritage Area around you.
The lodge is located in Te Anau, in a superb rural location amidst rolling hillsides and overlooking the vast Lake Te Anau. Lake Te Anau is just a ten minute walk from the lodge.
- Shuttles or helicopter transfers can be arranged from Queenstown to the lodge.
Each room features:
- King-size bed
- Private bathroom
- TV and DVD player
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Mini fridge
- Wi-Fi access
- Executive Suite – Set at the top of the Main Lodge with amazing mountain and lake views, as well as a separate lounge, a jet spa bath in the bathroom and a spacious bedroom; sleeps two people
- Deluxe Lodge Room – Situated on the second floor, these rooms look out onto Lake Te Anau and the Kepler Mountains, with a contemporary style and spacious rooms
- Lodge Rooms – Feature uninterrupted views of Lake Te Anau and the mountains, along with en-suite bathrooms which blend modern conveniences with swamp kauri for an authentic touch
- Log Cabins – Traditional log cabins in a secluded setting, featuring mezzanine sleeping area, private bathroom and authentic timber furnishings
- Fiordland Lodge restaurant – A superb menu of traditional New Zealand dishes with a gourmet twist, accompanied by local wines
- BBQ area
- Guided nature walks
- Fly fishing
- Tours desk