Half Board from £799 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
Situated amongst 6000 acres of beautiful scenery near Matauri Bay, the Lodge at Kauri Cliffs offers visitors breath-taking panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and Cape Brett. A luxurious property surrounded by awe-inspiring landscapes, this lodge is a unique and indulgent base for your New Zealand escape that you’ll reminisce about for years to come. Comprising 22 guest suites and a charming two-bedroom cottage, the accommodation here is intimate and secluded, making for a truly relaxing stay. From the gourmet dining to the plush suites and extensive facilities, every inch of this lodge caters to a decadent getaway.
The lodge is located by Matauri Bay, overlooking the beautiful scenery of the Pacific Ocean, Cape Brett and the offshore Cavalli Islands.
- Kauri Cliffs is just a 45 minute flight from Auckland Airport
The lodge provides 22 guest suites and a two-bedroom Owner’s Cottage.
- ‘His and Hers’ walk-in wardrobes
- En-suite bathroom with a shower and bathtub
- Sitting area with open fireplace
- Suite – Overlooking the golf course, these suites have ample living space and a secluded location
- Deluxe Suite – Features views of the golf course and the Pacific Ocean, with a large private balcony; these suites are set on the edge of a native totara forest
- Owner’s Cottage – Spacious tow-suite house with views looking out towards the ocean and the Bay of Islands, with an infinity pool and hot tub, outdoor BBQ and cooking facilities, open fireplaces in the bedrooms and lounge, powder room and a study
- Main Dining Room – The lodge offers gourmet a la carte dining throughout the day, with a buffet breakfast, three-course lunch, picnics, pre-dinner drinks and a varied dinner menu featuring local ingredients and delicious desserts.
Room service and private dining are also available
- Luxury spa
- Fitness centre with indoor lap pool and Jacuzzi
- Par 72 championship golf course
- Infinity pool
- Three secluded private beaches
- Two tennis courts
- Mountain biking
- Hiking and guided nature walks
- Horse riding
- Farm tours
- TV room & lounge
- Card room
- Computer room