The Farm at Cape Kidnappers
Half Board from £853 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
Located in the heart of the rolling pasture-lands of Hawke’s Bay coastal region, The Farm at Cape Kidnappers offers visitors awe-inspiring panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean. Despite its incredibly expansive size, the lodge has retained an intimate feel thanks to luxury touches such as cosy fireplaces and chic interior design. Golf enthusiasts will be overwhelmed by the striking 18-hole championship golf course within the grounds, which looks out to the beautiful ocean – if golf isn’t your thing, there’s plenty of other facilities to enjoy too. Make time to visit the indulgent spa for a relaxing massage, take a dip in the pool or take a guided nature walk before winding up the day in the cosy lounge.
Set amongst 6000 acres of rolling farmlands, The Farm at Cape Kidnappers boasts spectacular surrounding scenery at Te Awanga in the Hawke’s Bay region. Nearby attractions include the vast vineyards that Hawke’s Bay is renowned for, as well as guided walks, beautiful coastal scenery and fishing.
The lodge provides 22 spacious guest suites and a four-bedroom Owner’s Cottage, dotted throughout the expansive grounds.
Each room features:
- Private balcony
- TV and DVD player
- CD player with iPod connectivity
- Fully-stocked complimentary minibar
- Walk-in wardrobe
- In-room safe
- High-speed internet access
- Hilltop Suite – Located on the top of the hill above the main lodge, these suite is comfortable and features spectacular views
- Ridge Suite – Just a short walk from the lodge, this is a secluded and peaceful lodge with a fireplace and views along the skyline ridge
- Lodge Suite – Situated within the lodge building with easy access to the facilities and great views of the grounds
- Owner’s Cottage – A luxurious property with space for up to eight guests, including four deluxe bedrooms with fireplaces, walk-in wardrobes, a large living room, open-plan kitchen and dining area, as well as an outdoor Jacuzzi
The lodge provides a generous and locally-sourced menu of mouth-watering dishes at its on-site dining room, accompanied by wine from the Hawke’s Bay region. Open for breakfast, lunch, pre-dinner drinks and dinner, visitors can enjoy amazing food throughout the day.
- Heated infinity pool
- Golf course
- Cape Kidnappers luxury spa
- Nature walks
- Lounge room
- Farm tour
- Gannet safari
The lodge is ideal for families, with plenty of facilities and activities for visitors of all ages to enjoy. The Owner’s Cottage is a great choice if you’re travelling with young children, as there is ample space for a comfortable stay.
The following features are provided with families in mind:
- Children’s menus in the restaurant
- Games, toys and supplies available upon request
- Babysitting services available (upon request)
- Cots/beds available