The Nautilus Napier
Room Only from £49 per person
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Close to Napier Beach and looking out to panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, Nautilus Napier apartment complex boasts 41 comfortable and spacious rooms and suites. This is a great base for exploring the area, with comfortable studios and an on-site restaurant to enjoy after a long day of sightseeing. The accommodation boasts a charming 1930s art deco style that’s in keeping with Napier itself. The waterfront location provides picturesque views of the Pacific Ocean and the Hawke’s Bay region.
Close to Napier Beach and five minutes from the centre of the city, Nautilus Napier is close to the main attractions and boasts a waterfront location looking out to the Pacific Ocean.
- Nautilus Napier is 10 minutes from the airport
The hotel provides 41 rooms, with ocean views from all rooms.
Each room features:
- Air conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Lounge area
- Dining area
- 40” TV
- Executive Suite – Features a queen-sized bed, fold-out bed for a third guest, circular spa bath, lounge area, balcony with furniture, and views of the Hawke’s Bay region; sleeps up to three people
- Executive Apartment – Larger suites with a king-sized bed in the main living area, two king single beds in a separate bedroom, and a fold-out bed for an extra guest, along with the above amenities; sleeps up to six people
- Room of House Room – These rooms sleep a maximum of two adults and one child
- Burtons Restaurant & Bar – A contemporary take on classic Pacific Rim cuisine, using seasonal ingredients and paired with local Hawke’s Bay wines