Bay of Many Coves
Room Only from £236 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
Bay of Many Coves is a taste of luxury; set within the finest wine-producing region of Marlborough, this indulgent resort is a captivating hideaway. Nestled in a private bay overlooking the mirror-like waters, your time here is guaranteed to rejuvenating. The apartments are spacious and understatedly stylish, the cuisine is locally-sourced and decadent, and the views are phenomenal. Holidays at the Bay of Many Coves are exceptional and the perfect opportunity to discover one of New Zealand’s most treasured locations.
The Bay of Many Coves is situated in the breath-taking Marlborough region of New Zealand, overlooking the pristine natural surroundings of a secluded, private bay.
- Guests can access the resort via a 30-minute water taxi transfer from Picton
Each apartment offers:
- Private balcony accessible from bedroom and living room
- Spacious bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Living room with entertainment system and TV
- Kitchenette with designer appliances
- Security safe
- Luxury One-Bedroom Apartment – Comfortable rooms with beautiful bay views
- Luxury Two-Bedroom Apartment – Moments from the water’s edge with the above amenities and two separate en-suite bedrooms for complete privacy
- Luxury Three-Bedroom Apartment – Sleeping up to six people, these apartments provide unspoiled views of the bay with plenty of living space
Each of the apartments offers self-catering facilities.
- The Foredeck Restaurant – A luxurious venue in a natural setting with a sophisticated menu
- Kumatage Café – Relaxed yet chic café serving meals throughout the day, with beautiful views from the veranda
- Bight Café – Situated right on the jetty with a casual atmosphere and locally-sourced ingredients
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Spa treatments
- Bush walks
- Bird watching
- Dolphin spotting
- Glow worm tours
- Beach access
While the Bay of Many Coves welcomes families, the relaxed ambience and picturesque views make this better suited to couples looking for a luxury retreat.