from £69 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Perched above the picturesque Seymour Square Gardens and only a short walk from Blenheim’s centre, Chateau Marlborough offers a chic and chilled spot to rest your head in between sampling this region’s decadent food and wine.
The self-contained studios and suites are minimalist yet elegant, with lovely views and cosy furnishings. Should you and your family wish to indulge, the Two Bedroom Grande Penthouse is a stylish apartment offering everything you need and more, including its own private rooftop patio, perfect for watching the sun set.
Blenheim is teeming with delicious restaurants and wineries, but Chateau Marlborough’s Quench Café and Wine Bar is not to be missed. From wonderfully fresh green lipped mussels, to Ora king salmon fillet, this fine-dining eatery will give you a great taste of the region’s local cuisine.
The hotel overlooks the stunning Seymour Square Gardens, only a short walk away from the charming Blenheim town centre. The pretty surroundings create a tranquil ambience, yet with the bustle of town a short journey away should you want a bit of liveliness.
There is a total of 80 suites and apartments, all including:
- Kitchen or kitchenette
- Flat screen TV
- Air conditioning
- Lounge chairs
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Hair dryer
- Classic Studio – A lovely small room with the standard amenities. These are currently being refurbished.
- Chateau Studio – Elegant rooms with plush furnishings and the standard facilities.
- Superior Studio – Spacious rooms with a luxurious super king size bed and complimentary WiFi. Accessible rooms are available.
- Grande Studio – Larger, chic rooms with a superior king size bed, a microwave, a DVD player, and a small lounge area.
- Executive Suite – Classy suites with a super king size bed, locally made amenities by Jeymar, a lounge area, a kitchenette with dining table/chairs, and complimentary WiFi.
- One Bedroom Grande Apartment – A fully contained, modern apartment featuring a separate bedroom, a double spa bath, complimentary WiFi, a fully-equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and washing machine, plus a dining table and chairs.
- Two Bedroom Grande Penthouse – A luxurious two-bedroom apartment, with an ensuite bathroom in both rooms. Also featuring a self-contained kitchen, a spacious lounge and dining area, a private roof top patio, complimentary WiFi, and complimentary Port.
- Quench Café & Wine Bar – A wonderful restaurant serving up local Marlborough favourites, including decadent lamb, succulent beef fillet mignon, and fresh green lip mussels.
- Room service is also available
- WiFi in public areas
- Outdoor pool with poolside bar
- Fully equipped fitness centre
- In-room massages and beauty treatments
- Laundry facilities
- Bikes for hire