Lakeside Apartments, Wanaka
Call us for prices & availability
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Perched along the edge of the sparkling Lake Wanaka, the Lakeside Apartments offer a luxurious stay with a serene ambience clearly inspired by its naturally beautiful surroundings. With large balconies overlooking the soaring mountain landscapes, floor-to-ceiling glass doors, and cosy furnishings, your stay here will be nothing short of romantic.
All of the apartments have three bedrooms (which can be closed off should you require only one or two bedrooms), as well as a scenic balcony, a comfy living area, and a large kitchen perfect for a laidback self-catering holiday.
The Poolside Apartments have direct access to the complex’s two outdoor swimming pools and gorgeous BBQ area overlooking the lake, whilst the Deluxe and Premier apartments offer even more incredible views. The ultimate indulgence comes with the Penthouse Apartments, all featuring their own spa pool and expansive balcony with 180 degree views.
Just outside your doorstep will be Wanaka’s charming line of shops and cafes, though with an apartment so gorgeous, we wouldn’t be surprised if you wanted to spend as long as possible in your private retreat.
The apartments are nestled in the heart of Wanaka, positioned next to the breath-taking Lake Wanaka and its backdrop of towering mountains. Only an hour’s drive from Queenstown, the atmosphere here is one of peacefulness and intimacy.
All of the apartments include:
- Three bedrooms – though if you’d prefer a one or two-bedroom apartment, rooms can be closed off
- Lake and mountain views
- Designer kitchen with full-size fridge, freezer, microwave, oven and dishwasher
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Spacious lounge
- Balcony with table, chairs and sun loungers
- 50” TV
- Master bedroom with king bed, flat screen TV, and direct access to balcony
- Poolside Apartments – There are six of these cosy 120sqm apartments, all located on the ground floor and offering direct access to the swimming pools, the spas, and the BBQ area.
- Deluxe Apartments – Charming 120sqm apartments located on the second floor. There are seven of these lovely apartments, all offering stunning lake and mountain views.
- Premier Apartments – There are seven pretty Premier Apartments, all located on the third floor, ranging at 120-130sqm, and featuring a canopy over the balcony that overlooks soaring mountains.
- Penthouse Apartments – The three Penthouse Apartments are found on the fourth floor, and are the most spectacular of all. These apartments feature an extensive deck with additional furniture and 180 degree views, a six-person private spa pool, a private BBQ, an ensuite with a spa bath, a larger lounge area, and 200sqm of space.
The resort itself does not have a restaurant, however Wanaka’s quaint shops and eateries are perfect should you fancy dining out. Meanwhile, the apartments all have a large kitchen with a fridge, freezer, oven and microwave should you fancy self-catering.
- The apartments are very close to Lake Wanaka’s beach
- The property has a large outdoor pool (heated October to May) and an outdoor children’s pool
- BBQ area
- Outdoor spa baths
- WiFi throughout resort