A short but rewarding trip around the Bay of Islands, this is a six-day self-drive trip that offers beautiful scenery and memorable experiences. Journeying from Auckland to the township of Russell, you’ll make your way through the surrounding destinations that make the Bay of Islands such an appealing choice for visitors to the North Island. (NZ)
Prices are quoted per person on a twin-share basis and do not include international flights.
- Relax and unwind on the beaches of the Bay of Islands
- Visit the seaside townships of Omapere and Opononi
- Be amazed by the Kauri trees of the Waipoua forest
- Admire the scenery of Matakana
- Boutique Lodge and Hotel accommodation included
Tailor-make this holiday:
Our travel specialist can tailor-make this self-drive itinerary to your requirements, whether you’d like to extend your stay, change a hotel or perhaps you would like an upgraded stay along the way – our experts will be happy to create a tailor-made holiday for you.
- Maps and itinerary
- 4 breakfasts
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits