Oreti Village Resort
from £89 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
Surrounded on all sides by spectacular beauty, Oreti Village Resort sits on Pukawa Bay on the southern side of Lake Taupo offering exquisite views out over the water and the mountains. This highly romantic location allows couples to enjoy a truly magical experience in New Zealand.
Comprising 19 apartments, each with their own kitchen, dining area and laundry facilities, the resort is a great choice if you’re looking for a self-contained experience with a truly beautiful backdrop. There’s a tasty restaurants on site as well as a pool and a tennis court if you fancy a little exercise.
Set across five acres of lush gardens, the location is truly one of the standout features. Use your proximity to Taupo for a range of activities including swimming, kayaking and fly-fishing for trout. If you’d rather stay on land there’s bird watching, lakeside walks and golf at the Turangi course.
The resort sits in one of New Zealand’s most spectacular locations: directly on the southern shore of Lake Taupo. The surrounding area offers an array of incredible outdoor activities including walks, kayaking, trout fishing and even the nearby Turangi golf course.
There is a total of 19 rooms, all featuring:
- Panoramic ocean and mountain views
- Full kitchen
- Laundry facilities
- Open plan living and dining area
- Satellite TV
- Private bathroom
- Internet access
The following room types are available:
- Loft Apartments – with two bedrooms and one bathroom, sleeping a maximum of four
- Balcony Apartments – with two bedrooms and two bathrooms, sleeping a maximum of four
- Executive Apartments – with two bedrooms and two bathrooms, sleeping a maximum of four
- Oreti Restaurant – serving great food including theme buffets with a bar open Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Indoor pool
- Tennis court
- Wedding venue