Perched close by to the utterly stunning Marlborough Sound, Picton Yacht Club Hotel beautifully blends the tranquillity of the fiord with the fun buzz of Picton Harbour and township. Only a short walk to the bustling Waikawa Bay Marina, you won’t be far from the action, but with such a brilliant swimming pool and delicious restaurant on-site, you might find you won’t want to leave your retreat.
The 48 rooms and apartments here are contemporary and minimalist, instead putting focus on the picturesque views outside the window. The Budge Family room is perfect for an affordable family holiday, whilst honeymoon couples may want to indulge in the One Bedroom Apartment.
The Chartroom Restaurant is clearly inspired by the hotel’s waterside location. The large glass doors open out to create an airy space, perfect for dining on sumptuous, locally sourced cuisine. Beforehand, how about wandering along to the Boatshed Bar for a pre-dinner tipple?
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits