The Paihia Pacific Resort Hotel
from £66 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
The Paihia Pacific Resort Hotel is a friendly and welcoming base in the Bay of Islands region. Offering simple yet comfortable rooms and facilities, this is a property filled with character that provides a relaxed place to stay. There are 35 guestrooms available, in addition to a restaurant and bar, outdoor recreational area and BBQ facilities. But the staff are the true highlight of this hotel, with attentive and genuine hospitality making it a popular choice in the Bay of Islands region.
Just a short walk from the beach and five minutes from the town centre, the hotel is set in the Bay of Islands area. Close to the beautiful foliage and rainforests, towering kauri trees and the historic township of Russell, there’s so much to explore in this area, particularly for nature lovers.
- The hotel is 20 minutes from Bay of Islands Airport
Each room features:
- Air conditioning
- Sky TV
- Mini fridge
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Iron/Ironing board
- Standard Room – Spacious studios with a queen-sized bed and an en-suite bathroom; sleeps up to two people
- Premier Room – Peaceful rooms with a queen-sized bed and an additional single bed, with some en-suites featuring a bath and shower; sleeps up to three people
- Superior Room – Large split-level rooms with either a king-sized with twin single beds and a lounge area, or one queen-sized and one king-sized bed and a lounge area. The bathrooms are spacious and feature a separate bath and shower; sleeps up to four people
- Oasis Restaurant – The on-site restaurant serves up a delicious full cooked breakfast each morning, in addition to a stone grill dining in the evening. The lounge bar opens out to the edge of the pool, where you can enjoy the sunshine with a refreshing beverage during the day.
- Swimming pool and spa pool
- Floodlit tennis courts
- Tours and activities desk