Scenic Suites Queenstown
from £99 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Situated at the foot of the Southern Alps, Scenic Suites Queenstown enjoys a great location in one of New Zealand’s most exciting destinations. With comfortable accommodation, all the amenities you’ll need for a stress-free stay and obliging staff who are on hand to help whenever you need them, this is a relaxed base for your Queenstown adventure. There’s also an on-site spa if you want to indulge during your stay with a pampering massage or manicure. The hillside setting of the property means you’ll be treated to wonderful views over the lake and mountains – a scenic start to your day.
Set a five-minute walk from the centre of Queenstown and a short drive from Lake Wakatipu, Scenic Suites Queenstown enjoys a great location within easy reach of the sites.
- Scenic Suites Queenstown is 15 minutes from the airport
The hotel has 84 Superior Rooms and One-Bedroom Suites.
Each room features:
- En-suite bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Balcony or patio
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Mini fridge
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hillside Brasserie – Serving a menu of international and contemporary New Zealand fare, with a lobby bar open in the evening; open 6am-9.30am Mon-Fri and 6am-10am Sat-Sun, and 6pm-9pm daily. The lobby bar is open 5pm-late
The hotel also offers 24hr room service.
- Amaia luxury spa
- Laundry services