Bed & Breakfast from £345 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
A chic and urban property set in the heart of Queenstown, The Spire is contemporary indulgence at its best. An intimate collection of ten suites awaits you, accompanied by stylish décor, luxurious touches and attentive staff to make your stay as special as it can be. This ultra-modern hotel is the ideal retreat for a sophisticated city break, where attention to detail creates an unforgettable experience. Featuring a refined restaurant and cocktail bar, as well as a library and gym access, The Spire is perfect for a laid-back getaway where you can explore the surrounding area before returning for some well-deserved rest and relaxation.
The hotel is situated in the centre of Queenstown, within easy reach of the main attractions and surrounding sights. Guests staying here will find a host of great restaurants and bars nearby as well.
- The Spire is a 10-minute drive from the airport
The hotel provides ten spacious suites with contemporary décor and luxury furnishings.
Each of the rooms features:
- Air conditioning
- Spacious en-suite bathroom
- King or twin beds
- TV and DVD player
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- iPod connectivity
- Wi-Fi access
- Iron/Ironing board
- In-room safe
- No 5 Church Lane – Stylish restaurant and bar serving up a great selection of gourmet delights and zesty cocktails. Open 7.30-late for dining and 4.30-late for drinks
Room service is also available
- Gym access
- In-house movies