The Dairy Private Luxury Hotel
Call us for prices & availability
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
A charming boutique property set within an authentic corner store dating back to the 1920s, The Dairy Private Luxury Hotel is a friendly hotel with beautiful surrounding views. The service here is fantastic, with a warm welcome and attentive hosts to make your stay as comfortable as possible. There’s a distinct home-from-home feel to this property, from the inviting lounge and cosy fireplaces to the library and homemade afternoon tea.
If you want to explore, the hotel provides mountain bikes for a great day of cycling in and around the alpine landscape. The property is just a five-minute walk from the heart of Queenstown, as well as being close to the Milford Sound and Routeburn walks if you want to hike these renowned routes.
Set in a slightly elevated area overlooking the beautiful alpine scenery, The Dairy Private Luxury Hotel is within easy reach of the main attractions of Queenstown.
- The hotel is 15 minutes from the airport
The hotel provides 13 rooms in total.
Each room features:
- En-suite bathroom
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Internet access
- Iron/Ironing board
- Standard Rooms – Comfortable rooms with views of the surrounding alpine scenery and the above amenities.
- Premier Rooms – Feature beautiful views of The Remarkables Mountain range
The hotel provides a delicious breakfast, served in the old Dairy which dates back to the ‘20s, where you’ll be treated to a selection of delicious options including pancakes, omelettes and fruits; there is also homemade afternoon tea served daily.
- Lounge and courtyard, both with open fireplaces
- Mountain bikes
Please note that the hotel does not welcome children under the age of 12yrs.